2022 GMC Sierra 1500
A perennial powerhouse, the Sierra 1500 is the embodiment of striking a perfect balance between hard work and play, and to add to the excitement, the 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited is all new. Engineered with jaw-dropping power and capability, luxurious high-quality materials, technology and comforts, this new generation of pickup-truck is crafted for all life has to offer in Ontario. Whether you need to get serious with hard work, are looking for a truck to haul all your toys, and everything in between, the 2022 Sierra is a truck that is up to the challenge. This next-generation pickup is available now, from your friends at Gus Brown Port Perry, your automotive leader in Ontario for all things GMC and Buick.
Sharp and Rugged Design
The all-new Sierra 1500 Limited comes into 2022 looking as polished as ever. Unmistakable and unapologetically bold from every angle, the 2022 Sierra is full of possibility thanks to its numerous trim levels and endless feeling of available exterior options. Outfit your Sierra 1500 Limited like the dream truck you’ve always desired.
GMC Sierra Limited AT4
Naturally the most trail-ready trim, the Sierra AT4 is specifically outfitted to thrive off-road and looks every bit of the part. Stand confident and tall on any road with the 2022 Sierra 1500 Limited AT4. Exterior features on this off-road juggernaut include:
- Dark distinguished accents
- Vertical red recovery hooks
- Available CarbonPro Edition
- 2” factory installed suspension lift
- Dual exhaust outlets
- Exclusive AT4 off-road tires
GMC Sierra Limited Denali
The top-tier GMC trim, the Denali trim offers everything you could desire from luxurious elements to proper power and capability to match. The exterior of the 2022 Sierra 1500 Limited Denali is, of course, nothing short of breathtaking. Exterior features on the Denali feature:
- Denali premium lighting group
- Signature Denali accents and details
- Bright dual exhaust outlets
- Available multipro assist steps
- Available Denali Carbonpro Edition
GMC MultiPro Tailgate
Available on the Sierra 1500 Limited is the GMCC Multipro Tailgate. This system features six unique functions to help assist you with loading and unloading the cargo box. Make your job that much easier with this innovative and convenient technology. The MultiPro Tailgate features:
- Primary Gate: Open with either your key fob’s power release or directly from the button on the gate.
- Primary Gate Load Stop: Your load stop can help prevent items from sliding out of your bed while you have your gate open.
- Easy Access: The inner gate can fold down to give you easy access while loading and unloading the cargo bed.
- Full-Width Step: Remove the conventional hitch to turn the inner gate into a step for easy entry and access to the cargo bed.
- Inner Gate Load Stop: The inner gate’s load stop helps to prevent second-tier items from sliding out of the cargo bed.
- Inner Gate With Work Surface: Turn the opened inner gate into a convenient working surface in a pinch.
2022 Sierra 1500 Limited Exterior
|Dimensions:||Sierra 1500 Limited Denali Crew Cab Standard Bed|
|Length (mm/in)||6,129 / 241.3|
|Width (without mirrors) (mm/in)||2,063 / 81.24|
|Height (mm/in)||1,915 / 75.4|
|Wheelbase (mm/in)||3,987 / 156.98|
|Cargo Box Length (on floor) (mm/in)||2,018 / 79.44|
|Cargo Box Width (on floor) (mm/in)||1,814 / 71.40|
|Ground Clearance (mm/in)||202 / 7.97|
|Cargo Volume (L)||2,030|
Commanding and Comfortable
Elevate your driving experience to a whole other level with the comfortable details and touches found in the 2022 Sierra 1500 Limited. Stretch your entire body out thanks to Class-Leading crew cab front head and leg room. Enjoy a relaxing ride from the Sierra’s cabin with triple-sealed doors and other sound-absorbing technology keeping out road noise. And don’t forget to prepare for those cold Canadian winters with the SLE Convenience Package that features a heated driver and outboard front passenger seats.
Store everything you need for work and play with numerous storage features in the 2022 Sierra 1500 Limited:
- Seat storage: Available rear seatback storage is a great option for smaller road trip essentials like smartphones and other electronics.
- Under-Seat storage: Available rear under-seat storage is great for tools, shoes and more.
- Front Storage: Keep all your valuables close to your side with ample storage available from the Sierra’s centre console. The available lockable console vault accessory is perfect for your most precious items.
Charged and Connected
Discover numerous available technologies to help you keep connected and comfortable on the road. Make every commute in your 2022 Sierra 1500 Limited an unforgettable one.
- Wireless Charging: Keep the mess of cords out of the way with available wireless charging in the Sierra 1500. Keep your smartphone charged and ready with this innovative feature.
- Bose Premium Sound: Turn your pickup into a symphony hall with the available Bose premium sound system. Enjoy all your playlists the way they were meant to be experienced with only the highest quality speakers.
- USB Connection: Keep everyone connected with multiple USB ports available to keep all your devices going and all your passengers happy.
2022 Sierra 1500 Limited Interior
|Dimensions:||Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab Standard Bed|
|Front Headroom (mm/in)||1,093 / 43.03|
|Second Headroom (mm/in)||1,019 / 40.12|
|Front Legroom (mm/in)||1,131 / 44.53|
|Second Rear Legroom (mm/in)||1,102 / 43.40|
|Front Shoulder Room (mm/in)||1,677 / 66.02|
|Second Shoulder Room (mm/in)||1,655 / 65.16|
|Front Hip Room (mm/in)||1,554 / 61.18|
|Second Hip Room (mm/in)||1,530 / 60.24|
GMC Sierra 1500 Image Gallery
Performance & Capability
Efficient and Powerful Gasoline Engines
A plethora of gasoline engine options are found under the hood of the 2022 Sierra 1500 Limited. A turbocharged 2.7-litre inline four-cylinder engine comes standard, while naturally aspirated 5.3- and 6.2-litre V-8 engines are also available.
Diesel Engine Technology
Responsive and powerful, discover the turbocharged 3.0-litre, straight six-cylinder engine, offering a best in class 277 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. Ideal for off-road performance, this robust engine ranked on the 2020 Wards 10 Best Engine & Propulsion systems list.
Traction When You Demand
The 2022 Sierra offers superior handling and traction when you demand it thanks to the available 2-speed AutoTrac transfer case with active automatic 4WD setting. Shift seamlessly between two- and four-wheel drive when the road conditions call for it. Drivers will also be able to take advantage of the multiple modes available from Sierra’s Traction Select System. Select the mode best suited for the condition and optimize your pickup’s performance. Available modes include Tour, Sport, Terrain, Snow, Tow/Haul, and Off-Road.
Heavy Duty Towing
Engineered as a workhorse first, the 2022 GMC Sierra Limited has major towing capability. Tow more than 4,200 kg (9,400 lbs.) with the turbocharged 2.7-L engine, depending on how the truck is equipped, and of course, that’s just the standard engine. With the 5.3-L V-8, you’ll have a maximum towing capacity of more than 5,080 kg (11,200 lbs.) and for a further towing edge, look to the 6.2-L V-8 for 5,897 kg (13,000 lbs.) of towing capacity. The 2022 Sierra 1500 Limited maxes out its towing potential with the turbo diesel engine option, pulling as much as 5,987 kg (13,200 lbs.) when properly equipped.
GMC Pro Safety
Proper power needs to be matched to a world-class safety system, and the Sierra 1500 Limited is no exception. You’ll find GMC’s Pro Safety suite of safety systems on your 2022 Sierra, affording you extra peace of mind while you drive.
- Following Distance Indicator: This available technology alerts the driver of how far their vehicle is to the traffic ahead. If you’re following too closely, you’ll be alerted.
- Lane Keep Assist: Working in tandem with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keep Assist helps keep your Sierra on its intended path and will alert the driver if your pickup is potentially drifting out of its intended lane.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: If a potential upcoming hazard is detected, the system will, if necessary, apply the brakes at speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph).
- Forward Collision Alert: If drivers are following a vehicle too closely or a potential collision is detected, this system will alert them.
- Intellibeam Auto High Beams: Adjusting on the fly to road conditions, Intellibeam auto beams will darken for oncoming traffic and will automatically come on when conditions are dark.
What’s New From the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500?
The GMC Sierra 1500 Limited is all new for 2022. Drivers will notice the addition of the Denali Ultimate and AT4X trim levels. The Denali Ultimate takes the Denali trim to new heights, amping up the already luxurious trim level. While the AT4X focuses on expanding the off-road capability that the AT4 trim family is notoriously known for. Drivers will also be pleased to find a new engine lineup for the Sierra, as you can outfit the 1500 Limited with one of 3 gasoline or the sole diesel option.
2022 Sierra 1500 Model Trims
PROStarting at $44,948
- Standard GMC Pro Safety
- Standard LED headlights, taillights, and daytime running lights
- Available MultiPro™ Tailgate
- More cargo bed volume than any competitor
SLEStarting at $52,948
● Available 5.3-L, V-8 or 3.0-L Duramax Turbo Diesel
● Available 10-speed automatic transmission
● Standard 13.4-in. touchscreen and 12.3-inch Driver information center
● MultiPro™ Tailgate
● Largest cargo bed volume in its class
ElevationStarting at $56,248
● Monochromatic exterior with black gloss grille
● Unique 20-inch wheels
● Best-in-class Crew Cab front head and legroom.
● Available Elevation Premium Package with heated leather seats
SLTStarting at $60,848
● Available 5.3-L, V-8 or 3.0-L Duramax Turbo Diesel
● 13.4-inch touchscreen and 12.3-inch driver info center
● More available trailering assistance
● Available 10-way adjustable front bucket seats
● Available 20-inch polished aluminum wheels
AT4Starting at $66,223
● Standard 3.0-L Duramax Turbo Diesel
● Two-inch factory lift kit
● 18-inch wheels with high-gloss black finish
● Heated and ventilated leather seats
● Available CarbonPro™ cargo bed
● Standard 6.2-L, V-8 engine
● 10-speed automatic transmission
● Multimatic™ DSSV spool-valve dampers
● Steel Transfer case skid plate
● 12-speaker Bose®
DenaliStarting at $70,548
● Standard 5.3-L, V-8 engine
● Available 3.0-L Duramax Turbo Diesel, 6.2-L, V-8
● Available Super Cruise
● Denali Premium Suspension
● Forge perforated leather seating
Denali UltimateStarting at $73,343
● Standard 6.2-L, V-8 engine
● Available 3.0-L, Duramax Turbo Diesel
● Three-year subscription for Super Cruise
● Standard CarbonPro™ cargo bed
● Heated/Ventilated 16-way front seats