About Our Dealership
We’re proud to represent the Gus Brown family of dealerships in the Port Perry region. Our dealership group has been in the automotive industry for the past 54 years, and we look forward to continuing our legacy here in the community. We strive to be a partner in our communities, and embrace the tight-knit, small town community feel. Our dealership group has also been recipient of several prestigious awards over the years, such as the 2016 and 2020 General Motors Presidents club award for being an outstanding dealership.
Our Contact Information
Local Phone: 905-985-8474
Hours of Operation
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented policies and procedures in place to protect our staff and customer’s health and safety.
Gus Brown Dealership Policies
- All visits to our location are currently recommended to be made via appointment.
- We have limited capacity inside our facilities.
- We follow strict sanitization practices and procedures through our facilities.
- We offer a shuttle service on a limited basis. Contact us to learn more.
- All individuals at our facility must wear a face mask in accordance with provincial health regulations.
- All individuals may not enter if feeling unwell.
- Individuals will be asked COVID-19 screening questions at our facility.
The Gus Brown name is well-known throughout the automotive industry and in our communities due to our commitment to our friends and neighbors over the past 54 years. By providing the highest level of customer care, we’ve been able to build our reputation as a dealership group that puts our customers’ satisfaction above all else. We are very proud of the many partnerships we have with local charities and organizations over the years. Our dealership group has helped raise over $2 Million dollars over the course of the past few decades for worthy causes such as Lakeridge Health R.S. McLaughlin Durham Regional Cancer Centre, United Way, Parkwood Estate Foundation, Durham Region Crime Stoppers, Durham Community Living Centre, Durham Region Police Food & Toy Drive, and sponsoring local sports teams/cultural art programs.