Effective: April 8, 2021
A MESSAGE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS:
Gus Brown Buick GMC group is a family business and our main priority is providing a safe environment for all our customers and staff.
As news about COVID-19 continues, we want to provide you with an update that we have modified our operations and implemented preventive measures to protect our customers and staff. We are following the latest guidance from the local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols.
In an effort to provide essential services for our customers, please note the following:
- Sales showroom:
- OPEN PHYSICALLY. Shop 24/7 Online.
- Modified Hours. Appointment Only. No walk-ins. Contact us at: 905-985-8474
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service / Collision departments:
- OPEN PHYSICALLY.
- Modified hours. Appointment Only. No walk-ins. Contact us at: 905-985-8474
- Service: email@example.com
- Parts department:
- OPEN PHYSICALLY.
- Modified hours. Curbside delivery only. Contact us at: 905-985-8474
|Mon-Thurs||9:00 am to 7:00 pm||7:30 am to 5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||7:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm||8:00 am to 12:00 pm|
- We have implemented appropriate social distancing measures in our location, and as such, our showroom and customer lounges are open and will be limited to the provincial capacity allowed to ensure everyone’s safety.
- All customers are required to make an APPOINTMENT before visiting the dealership to help us monitor the flow of customers and safely implement appropriate social distancing. In addition, customers will be asked to answer the COVID-19 health screening questions and wear a Face mask/covering before entering the facility.
- We encourage customers to drop off their vehicle and arrange their own pickup if possible. Please be aware that our shuttle service has temporarily been suspended, however vehicle pick-up and return services is available upon request.
- We have implemented safety/sanitation practices when a customer vehicle is dropped off and returned/delivered.
- We increased the deep cleaning of our location, along with increasing the availability of cleaning supplies and sanitizers.
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touch points such as door handles, rails, tables, credit pin pads and key fobs.
- We have installed Plexiglass shields in all departments.
- Reminding our employees of the Canada Public Health Agency hygiene practices. As well, advising our employees who are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently to stay home.
- We are asking our customers to assist us in our prevention efforts too. If you are sick with a cough, have a fever, or travelled abroad recently we are asking you to stay home and take advantage of our online services.
Other Important Contact Information
- General Motors Canada – (800) GMDRIVE or (800) 463-7483
- Roadside Assistance – (800) 268-6800
- General Motors Financial – (800) 465-4591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotiabank – (866) 337-7636
- TD Auto Finance – (866) 694-4392
- RBC – (800) 769-2511
- General Bank of Canada - (877) 443-5620
We thank everyone for their support, patience and for being a loyal Gus Brown Buick GMC customer.